Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Easy and quick sandwich which can be prepared using Guacamole.Here is my version of grilled guacamole sandwich.Choose multi-grain bread ,provides you more fiber and less sugar. It is also much tastier than white bread.
Recipe for Guacamole.
Bread slices 2
Lettuce 1/4 cup
Tomato slices 2
Keera slices 2
Onion 1/4 cup
Guacamole 1/3 cup.
1. Spread guacamole on bread slice.
2. On the top keep ,keera, tomato ,onion.chillies along with lettuce.
3. Add salt and pepper.
4. Grill the sandwich with sandwich maker or on a pan(stove top).
Guacamole , is an avocado-based dip that originated in Mexico. It is traditionally made by mashing ripe avocados,eaten with tortilla chips.
Ripe avocados 2
Red onion 1/2
Cilantro leaves 2 spoons
Lemon juice 1 spoon
Black pepper powder a pinc
Tomato pieces 1/2 cup
1. Cut Avocados in half. Scoop out avacado from the peel, put in a mixing bowl.
2 Using a fork, mash the avocado. Add the chopped onion, cilantro, lime or lemon, salt and pepper and mash some more.
3 .Keep the tomatoes separate until ready to serve.
4. Cover with plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole to prevent oxidation from the air reaching it. Refrigerate until ready.
5. Just before serving, add the chopped tomato to the guacamole and mix.
6. Serve with tortillo chips or can use in a sandwich.