Sunday, November 21, 2010

Peanut and dates Ladoo

         
Healthy ladoo..withot using sugar/jaggeryand with few ingredients..


Ingredients:

Roasted Peanuts(Groundnut) 1 1/2 cups

Chopped dates 3/4 cup

Honey 1/2 cup

Elachi powder a pinch

Roasted Dry fruits powder 2 spoons(optional)

Process:

1.In a vessel add chopped dates and fry for 10 mins in low flame.

2.Add honey and cook for 2 mins.

3.Now add Roasted peanutes,Elachi Powder,Dry fruits powder and mix well.

4.Remove from fire and let it cool down.

5.Roll mixture as ladoos.

Note:Roll Ladoos before the mixture hardens.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Suneetha ji, Its a great website, I tried all your sweets and served to my friend every one like those. Today I tried your healthy lodoo. It was awesome. Never seen this kind of lodoo in my entire life. After having one healthy ladoo now I feel like I am more healthy than ever. I think you should have tag for your healthy ladoo as one healthy ladoo a day keeps you away from doctor. Please keep posting new varities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww quite an interesting, delicious and healthy laddoos..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious laddoos, lovely combo of dates n peanuts..I really like your laddoo collection :)
    keep up the good work!

    US Masala

    ReplyDelete